The importance for building a cattle feed processing plant
Cattle feed processing plant is widely used in large, medium and small aquaculture, grain feed processing plants, livestock farms, poultry farms, individual farmers and small and medium-sized farms, or large, medium and small feed processing plants.
And with the rapid development of cattle farming, the market demand for cattle feed pellet equipment is also getting higher. Now many farms have begun to build cattle feed processing plant to feed cattle. So let’s talk about the benefits of the finished feed pellets produced by the cattle feed processing plant.
The benefits of the finished feed pellets produced by the cattle feed processing plant.
- Good digestion. The pellet feed produced by the cattle feed processing plant has a certain hardness, so the chewing time has been extended to a certain degree. In this way, the digestion problems of cattle have been greatly improved.
- Shiny color. Because there will be a little heating during the pressing process of the cattle feed pellet machine, the pressed feed pellet will be shinier and look good.
- Good taste. The usual powder has no fragrance. But the cattle feed pellets are different. Because there is heating, there is a faint smell of grass.
- Balanced nutrition. Through the cattle feed mixing machine, a variety of materials can be mixed together to make pellets. In this way, there is no way for cattle, sheep and other poultry to be picky about food. Also, the distribution of nutrition is more rational.
- Adjustable diameter and length of the feed pellets. The cattle feed processing plant presses out granulation from the die hole under the extrusion of the pressing roller. By using ring die of different diameters, or changing the distance between the ring die and cutter, it is accessible to get feed pellets of different diameters and lengths.
- Convenient storage. Dry in and dry out, which is convenient for sealed storage.
With the development of the social economy and the improvement of people’s living standards, the consumption of meat products, dairy products and aquatic products will increase steadily. Vigorously developing animal husbandry and aquaculture will help to provide more and better agricultural products for urban and rural residents. On the whole, there will be more room for the growth of domestic meat and dairy market demand in the future, which will provide a good development environment for aquaculture, animal husbandry, and the feed industry.
Cattle pellet feed is a strip feed made of powdered feed extruded by a cattle feed pellet machine. It is a popular feed form today. In recent years, with the rapid development of the feed industry, pellet feed has been gradually accepted by the majority of farmers.
Therefore, for cattle feed pellet plant manufacturers or poultry, livestock, and ruminant farms, the establishment of cattle feed processing plant or the purchase of cattle feed processing plant are very promising.
Raising cattle is a very common way of farming. With the rising price of cattle in recent years, more and more people have joined the ranks. Beef is also increasingly becoming essential meat in life. Therefore farmers want to improve their income, we must find ways to make cattle grow faster.
The cattle feed processing plant is the first choice of cattle farmers. As a feed form valued and used by most farmers at present, pellet feed has the characteristics of convenient transportation, carrying, long storage time, high nutritional value, improving the palatability of cattle, reducing the probability of cattle getting sick, and helping cattle digest well. It is favored by the majority of farmers.
So what preparations are needed to make cattle feed pellets?
First of all, impurity removal is for better running of the equipment. Impurity removal is required for every feed raw material. Although this work is simple, it plays a great role. The purpose of impurity removal is not only to improve the quality of feed pellets but also to ensure the long-term use of feed machinery.
What’s more, crushing is for cattle to better digestion. The fineness of crushing is often determined by the type, age, and characteristics of livestock and raw materials. The crushing particle size of cereals and beans is 0.1mm, while the crushing of straw is generally controlled below 0.1mm.
Thus, the cattle feed processing plant is better equipped with an impurity remover, such as a powder sieve, drum-type precleaner or permanent magnet sleeve and a feed grinder machine for better granulation. If you have an intention to build a cattle feed processing plant, just contact us. RICHI Machinery can provide you with customized designs.
RICHI Machinery can provide you 1-45t/h cattle feed pellet machine for sale and a 1-100t/h cattle feed manufacturing plant, which is suitable for small, medium and large-scale animal breeding farms. The following is the cost to start a cattle feed processing plant of 1-100t/h.
The rapid development of the breeding and feed industry had greatly promoted the development and progress of animal feed equipment. Equipment such as animal feed pellet machine has been more widely used, and breakthroughs have been made in technology. The current animal feed mill equipment for sale ensures that the nutrition will not be lost after the raw materials are made into feed pellets. The particle surface is smoother, the hardness is more suitable for animal digestion, and it can kill harmful microorganisms in the feed. So it has become ideal equipment for reducing the breeding cost and improving economic benefits.
RICHI Machinery pursues the purpose of product quality first. The main parts and wearing parts are made of high-quality wear-resistant materials, coupled with advanced processing technology. If you want to learn more about the equipment, just contact us.